Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. For more information check out our programs page or view the Parent Handbook or Fees Summary. If you are ready to register your child we are glad you are and we welcome you! Please select the Registration Form button or link below and review below how to register your child. Reserve Your Spot Now! If the preschool program you are hoping for is full, we will place your child on a waitlist. Please contact us with any of your questions. If before registering you would like to visit the playschool to see what we are all about and get a feeling for what your child will experience each day they come to school, then please contact us.
In order to register a student:
At time of REGISTRATION, we need the following:
- Submit completed Registration Form to email@example.com
- WAIT for an email confirmation that your child has been accepted into the playschool class.
- Once acceptance is confirmed, submit a non-refundable $100 registration fee by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- More details regarding the beginning of the school year will be sent out by email in mid-August!
Still apprehensive? Please do not hesitate to call us at (780) 686-4201 or contact us by email to discuss concerns!
Registration for 3 & 4-Year Playschool Program
- Tuesday and Thursday 9 am – 11:15 am
- $69.00 / month ($148 – $79* child care operating grant funds *subject to change)
*subject to change. The current agreement indicates an affordability grant of $79/month per registered child. This grant is subject to change should the government agreement be modified in any way.
Registration for 4 -Year Preschool Program
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 9 am – 11:30 am
- $110.00 / month ($190 – $80* child care operating grant funds *subject to change)
*subject to change. The current agreement indicates an affordability grant of $80/month per registered child. This grant is subject to change should the government agreement be modified in any way.
I am already Registered Now What?
- Watch for emails in August for further instructions.